WFC GROWING GUIDE: TIPS & TRICKS
- Join the community. In addition to the guides provided on this site and the grow club chat in-game a message forum and wiki have been created for players and developers to share information on playing and for providing feedback about the game.
- Create a secondary character for experimentation. Weed Farmer Classic allows for the creation and play of up to three characters at a time. This is provided for users who wish to test things out without jeopardizing their main character in addition to always having something ready to grow and harvest.
- Increase your growing skill. The higher your growing skill the easier time you will have growing plants. Many actions performed when growing will increase your skill. If the next plant level is giving your difficulty when growing you may want to consider downgrading your crops for the next cycle to gain additional growing skills.
- Know your plants. Each of the thirty varieties of weed have different length of growing time, value & amount of harvest, required water & light amounts, in addition to varying strengths and weaknesses to fungus, dehydration, nutrient deficiency and insect infestation.
- Keep some backup cash on hand. It is very possible you will encounter a streak of bad luck such as poor quality low yields due to a run of debilitating plant conditions no matter how well you take care of your crops. When this happens it is better to have cash on hand to deal with the odds rather than be forced to sell equipment, consumables and buds you have been collecting.
Return to the Weed Farmer Classic Growing Guides & FAQ
Get Weed Farmer Classic for Your Mobile Android Device | Return to the Main Page
*Get Weed Farmer: Overgrown, The Sequel to Weed Farmer Classic